I kept looking forward and drove by. People forget all sense with road rage. Not consequences, the fact that your driving a metal cage at 80mph, or there are families and kids in the cars around you. I’m just curious…. what Top Garbage No Gods No Mastrers Shirt I’ve had everything under the . Sun happen to me as far as driving goes, people cutting me off, getting brake checked. People not liking how loud my car is, whatever it maybe be, yet I’ve never flipped someone off. I get flipped off ALLLL the time, 90% of the time its a girl that’s 120 lbs tops the other 10% of the time is a dude with a man bun. For you almighty finger people explain. could be having the worst day of their life, and all it takes is a car honking at.
Top Garbage No Gods No Mastrers Shirt, Tank Top, V-neck, Sweatshirt And Hoodie
Karen’s have been around for a long time. I have always said that stories like these happen when a Karen comes acros. A man who does not have impulse control. Not saying that she was a Karen. Although she admitted to being mad at the Top Garbage No Gods No Mastrers Shirt,. But this is a common occurrence. Everyone always says but she was such a nice person…… When they know that she was the worst kind of Karen who came across someone with. Impulse control who happened to be having a bad day. I had a guy swerving around to get infront of me and brake checking me for several miles on a highway going 80 mph. I still don’t know why he went bat shit crazy,
Other Product: Awesome Titanic Cat Shirt